Dear RentMen visitors, Heathjordan chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Oct 2021
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am Health Jordan. Everything I did in the Adult/Acting and modeling was all on my own dream to do one porn video. I was able to come out of my shell and challenge myself with being somewhat shy and reserved.. I have no regrets and only the utmost appreciation for what I was able to achieve. It far exceeded my expectations. That being said, I would love to be a director for fun.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Playing question and answer games with family and friend.
Graduate School when I can afford it.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Through creative innovative reasoning.
- What do you do for fun?I am learning more about photography and would like to start doing that on the side.
I enjoy spending as much free time with my English Bulldog.
Spend time with family and Friends.
Going to live music concerts.
Making New Friends
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The ability to be resilient.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I guess we have to define what kind of crowd we are talking about… lol. I like to not be standing out unless its for my professional career.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Listener and ability to practice empathy
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is being able to quickly find a solution to complex problems that have no formal solution.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Before COVID-19, I traveled a lot. Since COVID-19 I have not been traveling as much. I am open to traveling in their United States.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Right now, My diet regimen is getting to their gym every day or hiking outside. My diet consists of food I love. Life is too short tho deny the ability to try many different foods.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?To understand my life style, its better to explain that I grew up on a farm, where I worked hard, grew a garden, raised the cattle that we would eventually eat, had goats, chickens and thought the year that this was all normal growing up. I appreciate life and the gifts that Mother Nature provides us. I have a core set of values that come from the 12 laws of Karma. What you put into this world is what you get out of it.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I have spend the past 16 years in Non-Profit, Social Services where I have helped thousands of people experiencing homelessness, poverty and medical challenges turn around their life to acquire stable housing, employment and regain their health.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.It would really depend on the company I was with. I do enjoy good wine and I am a total foodie. What I might talk about is the view, sunset or inquire about the other persons favorite places they go to drink wine with great food on a breach.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am down to earth. Consistently respectful of how I treat everyone. I am shy or quiet and introverted at times and can be extroverted when I need to be but it really can be draining.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I know myself better than anyone else. I enjoy being able to recoup alone and reenergize myself.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Food
High Speed Internet/Cell Service
Love and Connection
Nature, hiking, biking etc.