Dear RentMen visitors, IJock chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 17 May 2023
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Definitely more of a homebody with the occasional “break out of cabin fever” -weekend with some close friends .
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My name.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I always look on the bright side. A well balanced hybrid of lOptimistic & Realistic view points.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would say, "I am very fortunate to have my life filled with moments like these that have contributed to my positive attitude. It's these moments that I live for. So thank you for sharing a reason that makes life worth it."
- What should others absolutely know about you?I do not like rude people. Being "bitchy", upfront, and/or blunt is drastically different than being rude. I happen to enjoy honesty, even though it may suck but at least it's the truth.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. My sketchbook: I would die without having my creative outlet. I think my brain would overload.
2. My pencils: Can't draw or write anything down without these guys.
3. My Mac: Can't code with paper... well you can but it's not going to do very much (LOL).
4. My positive attitude: self explanatory.
5. The wonderful people in my life that remind me of why life is worth living.