Dear RentMen visitors, Kinkcash chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 24 Sep 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?We're over by like 7 miles at this point, and i'm not complaining. Think about that.
- What do you do for fun?Go for a drive, an evening at the cinema, music festivals, seasonal outdoor activities, paint/sculpt, play around with AI.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Adopting(sponsoring) and raising a baby camel named Samha. She was my closest friend for a period of time when I lived in Sharjah. The first time I cried around her, she began to cry with me; I knew that there was something deeper within life, within us that connects us all at that moment.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm never really in the crowd, even when I am--- I usually have my eyes closed and my body is moving to the sonic rhythm of the club bass.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Unwavering will power and determination, wanting to make other's happy when I can sans prompting, ability to listen and really hear what's being meant, my fiery manic-like passionate artistic/creative endeavoring mindset. (my lips, my junk, & my trunk >;b )
- What is your ‘niche’?AI implementation and development in automated workflows? haha yes, but if anything i'd say fetish/kink gear/clothing/accessories.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I used to travel monthly, sometimes weekly, internationally from place to place for almost 8 years. Being back in the US, I am more reserved when it comes to frequent travelling cause I gotta maintain responsibilities and stability. However, any opportunity to travel is just that, me travelling haha. After visiting 36 countries, these days it mostly tri-city staycations and an occasional but minimum bi-yearly change of weather/season trip.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I coock almost every day. I have struggled with weight in the past as I was bigger most of my life and nearly died because of it (4 DVTS and 2 PEs at 23yr - no bueno.) After an easy decision to live, I started going to gym regularly and dieting, which over the last almost 4 years has allowed me to lose 180 or so lbs. These days, I have a good relationship with food, stay generally physically active with minimal gym days, and try to enjoy all of lives delicacies of experiences. I also only eat Halal.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am introverted with extravertive tendencies and have ADHD. This makes me go through phases of 'me time' where I thrive staying home for days to a week, then go out and have a blast either all in 5 hours in a single wild night, or treat myself to smaller, less-intensive social experiences over a couple days. ADHD kicks in anytime it wants and can take me straight out of whatever vibe and make me jump into the other.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am not close with my biological family; I have been independent and self sufficient since I was 16 going on 17 years old.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I keep and live up to my word and promises.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to persevere when faced with dire straits, furthering my personal growth.