Dear RentMen visitors, Maturedmuscle chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 25 Aug 2022
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is honesty and directness. Being genuine is fundamental to me. I dislike fake, phony or manipulative people and liars.
- What do you do for fun?Workout, sex, watch TV, and workout
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am very good at communicating with people. Understanding others perspective or point of view while being able to convey my own ideas or thoughts
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Being able to be a spiritual adviser or counselor for those in prison.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?The way for me to be able to go that extra mile in life is having a balanced life. Spirit, Soul and body. Without these three area's being balanced in the order listed I am not able to function nearly as well. However when balanced it allows me to have growth in all aspects of life.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am a sincere and loyal person who will often put others needs needs before mine
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Weightlifting, photography
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My presence. When I enter into a place people respect and respond to me. I have an Alpha existence with a humble nature. genuine intent and true kindness accompany the first 2 characteristics that create something rater different.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Very rarely. I prefer to enjoy the home life I have built for myself. Preferably I would like to get a cat and a dog. I tend to have much more affection for animals than people. Which makes perfect sense to me.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?With out a doubt working out. It defines my commitment to my personal cause.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I fight with being insecure. No matter what people tell me about my looks I still don't feel I understand the attention. Or always recognize the same attributes as everyone else.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?My workout regime is intense. Usually 6 days a week for 1.5 hours each day. I like being able to control every aspect of the performance and appearance of my body. I achieve desired results whether they be strength or body sculpting.
My diet consists of many small meals throughout the day and night.6 on the average. Additionally I supplement my source of protein and vitamins and nutrients. As a result of my experience with how the body functions and responds to physical exercise.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you that I am passionate about helping people out. Specifically in the area of Prison reform. I have seen first hand how inept out system is. Very few people who become incarcerated are ever able to be successfully reinvent themselves which is what's necessary. All to often the inmate population becomes a product of their environment.Which is plagued with absolute dis-concern for their well being concerning the progress of a life they can live.
Watching years of abuse and manipulation of one of the largest budgets in the Federal Government. The main purpose of the BOP is to create a large employer the supports Federal Government employee;s and their unions.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am a very honest and dedicated person to my friends. I have an unwavering loyalty to them that will not fade or subside when separated for long periods of time.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy that I can engage anyone in conversation even if a stranger. Everyone has something to express.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. Working out.
2. Ice cream
3. A challenge
5. A kind thought