Dear RentMen visitors, Missmassage chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 25 Jun 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.that I am no mother Theresa of Calcuta, that I don’t practice what I preach. Hypocrisy has no place in my life. Neither have cynical and predatory minded people. I do seek peace and positivity in my life, my contribution to leave the world a better place. Ethics are central to my life.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?good stamina in my genes 🧬. My siblings and I found out at the dinner table of my parents 50th anniversary that on the nuptial night they had sex 7 times. I beat my fathers record to 8 times in one night - drug and stimulants free - with some cute lad during my years in the tropics.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I can’t say I am an hobbiest, at all. I am a man of multiple interests, which is a different thing altogether. For instance I have a keen interest in architecture and design, having for instance travelled with a friend to New York and Chicago specifically to follow in the footsteps of raymond hood, Mies Van der Rohe and Rem Koolhas. But that doesn’t make me a hobbiest, perhaps if one day some of my property development dreams would materialise. Having such multiple interest has been a rather powerful punishment for my sins. To answer what I would like to do in my spare time honest direct answer would be dabbling in the stock market.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I am very good at being lazy and doing nothing a lot of the time so that when I need to go that extra mile I might just have the extra energy and drive thus required.
- What do you do for fun?I do like shopping 🛍 to get updated looks from mainstream stores but also love specialty stores. I truly appreciate city breaks and checking out the best local retail experiences. Being a man about town, stuff like contemporary dance, theatre and music halls often have something worthwhile. Going to the ocasional rave and summer festivals also gets me going.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I was doing a 2-week tour in Iran. Towards the end I was in the city of Shiraz when I decided to get on Grindr and check out the locals. I arranged to meet up not in my hotel room but on a bench in the heart of the town. We were chitchatting when I got elbowed by a fit but murderous looking guy who was obviously a plain clothing officer whose team had been monitoring out chat on grindr. I shall never underestimate how lucky we are to live in the free world.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?my body, my mind or my soul?? We are all beautiful precious things in this world, in this trade. Perhaps I stand out by being mature and not apologising about it. By mature I mean a grown-up man in his 40’s, but not adverse to fun and frolics.. don’t get me wrong :)
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am inclined to say enthusiasm and personal drive. I am also guided by kindness and generosity both by nature as well as by nurture. I will never harm anyone!
- What is your ‘niche’?my niche is osteopathy, which I am trained in, specifically de-activating trigger points which are the cause of musculoskeletal pain and discomfort at least 80% of the time. With that card I play the healing game, I break the ice and I get myself connected with my clients. From that starting point the sessions can go anywhere…. I sort of refrain to say here how far that can go. Love and laughter et al.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I started with extensive intrepid travelling when I was 24-years old with an 8-month backpacking trip to East and Southern Africa. It shaped my life. For some years now that I yearn to become an armchair traveller, but that has yet to materialise. That being said I do mix business with pleasure, most of my trips being work related one way or another.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I have a voracious apetite, like my father. But like lust, it is something I try to control by eating medium amounts of healthy foods with good quality roasted coffee to suppress this apetite. Eating out is central to my lifestyle, although I was vegetarian for a couple of years following a trip to India I do eat at any fine dining restaurants these days. Plant based or not. Love gourmet food!
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Living to love and be kind, to earn blessings… no need to impress anyone.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?An ability to find beauty in some places that others wouldn’t see… I probably prefer a nice arse than a nice cock... though one, ahah
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My hyperactive sexuality and personality
My Positive outlook
Ability to connect with vast majority of my clients
- What should others absolutely know about you?I live live by high standards
I treat others how I would like to be treated
I have an offbeat, introverted sense of humour
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Having a good laugh 😹
Fork, the app, to find good restaurants nearby
My favourite perfume,
Skyscanner, the app
A good book on my bedside table 📚