Dear RentMen visitors, Muscljames chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Feb 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I’m a genuinely sweet guy, and though I may have a somewhat intimidating exterior, I’m just a big ole teddy bear at heart.
- What do you do for fun?Lift/workout life
Take my dog for a walk on the trail
Night in with a friend
Occasional wild night out
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I definitely love to travel, but I also enjoy establishing a comfortable nest where I can return to every night. New experiences are always fun, however.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I try and do everything well. In my early 30s, I had in my head that I wanted to run a marathon. I’ve never been a great runner, but I’m full of determination, and here we are 4 full marathons later.
I have a full time job (other than RM), and I’ve always done my best to advance in that career path. I’m a “doer” and will give any challenge placed in front of me maximum effort.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Emotionally—I have a strong emotional IQ, and I can connect well with most types of people. I’m a good listener, and I truly enjoy making others happy. I am quite humble, and i think it shows.
Physically—at 6’2” and 245, I think I have a strong physical presence. If I had to pick out my favorite body parts, I would say my chest and shoulders.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I’ve been lifting weights for over 20 years, but really made it a passion of mine within the past 6-7 years. I stay pretty consistent with my lifts, going about 5-6 times per week. I have an outstanding trainer based in Phoenix who creates my workout and meal plan each week.
I’ve found that diet is the most impactful way to produce results for my physique. Keeping things clean and regimented can produce really lean results for me!