Dear RentMen visitors, Mustacherider chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 14 Jun 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I genuinely love sex and consider it to be essential to well-being. It was my biggest hobby before I decided to go ‘pro’.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I won’t settle for anything less than a meaningful and balanced life.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Most of the greatest experiences in my life were actually the hardest ones, because they forced me to grow.
In my other career, getting my work displayed professionally has been a dream come true.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My confident and open persona is quite hard-won. I was an anxious and rigid person into my mid-twenties, and I did a lot of therapy because I wanted more out of life.
And that especially applies to sex. It took me a long time to get out of my head and into my body with another person.
But I wouldn’t trade it for the world; I appreciate it that much more. Let me show you what I’ve learned.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I’d tell you I get sunburns really easily, and then I’d ask you if you wanted to head off to the nude beach or the cruising area for a little adventure.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I play video games to zone out, and see live theatre, go to art galleries and hit the library when I need to tune in.
Juggling my artistic work on top of the demands of being a whole, well rounded human sometimes makes me feel like I have no spare time, but I think everyone feels that way.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m quite an anxious person by nature. I became the confident and open person I am today by challenging myself to be braver, and I’m happy I did.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My appetite for life and my commitment to making the world a kinder and gentler place.
- What is your ‘niche’?I’m empathetic, non-judgmental, and willing to step outside my comfort zone both sexually and in general.
I’m also very eager to earn that ‘good boy’ from a man who knows what he wants.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I know myself, inside and out.
And the moustache, of course.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I work out three to five times a week and have for five years for my emotional as well as physical health.
My diet varies in quality sometimes, but I try to eat as much lean protein, healthy carbs and vegetables as I can.
Meditation, therapy, introspection and creative pursuits keep the mental in line with the physical.
I’ll never be the fittest guy on this site, despite my best efforts, but I love feeling strong and I’m proud of what I’ve been able to achieve over time.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Perfume, Olympic bars, lubricant, my passport, and therapy.
- What do you do for fun?I enjoy video games, raves, and ice cream, but all three are best in moderation.
I also have a perfume obsession, including the chemistry of why things smell as they do. I wish I could afford to make my own!
Sometimes I like to unwind with a night at the gay sauna.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Perseverance, curiosity, and empathy.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Travel is my greatest love and something I do as often as I can afford.
I’ve travelled to 20 countries so far and have spent six months of my life backpacking, and I hope to see as much of the world as I can.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My love for adventure means that I need to embrace discipline, routine and structure to keep mind and body in good working order.
I weightlift and meditate religiously.
Otherwise, I spend my time seeing friends, partners, and lovers, as well as making new ones.