Dear RentMen visitors, Nikoleto chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Feb 2023
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I genuinely respect everyone that reaches out to me as a dignified human being inherently worthy of open and honest communication. Put another way: I don't bullshit people and I don't look down on the people who hire me as "less than."
- What is your ‘niche’?Open-mindedness and being judgment-free.
I've been asked to do some pretty off-the-wall things, but at this point, it's just another request. Nothing you could possibly ask me to do would be the first time I've been asked to do that thing. And even if it is, I'm just going to assess how I feel about doing it and choose whether or not to accept the request to do that thing. I'm not going to mock you or demean you in any way for whatever your kink might be - hell, I get into puppy play and that involves wearing a neoprene mask shaped like a dog. I don't think I'm in any place to cast aspersions.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I have a full-time day job. When I'm not working, I'm going to the gym. When I'm not at the gym, I'm playing D&D or whatever my favorite video game is at the time, or performing. It's imperative that clients looking to book time with me respect that I have prior obligations and that it's hard to block time out for a meeting without advance notice.
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I'm eager to please and that I don't have any hangups over race, age, weight, etc. I've had people approach me with this information in hand before and it breaks my heart. They've obviously had some past experience that caused them to disclose that information ahead of time to avoid an unpleasant or demeaning experience.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I'm currently (and probably perpetually), working on a video game. I love design work, and I'm a strong writer. I read books, I play video games. I love to challenge myself physically, whether that's in a ring, sparring, or in the gym, lifting, or on a rock wall.
- What do you do for fun?I'm a huge nerd: comics and video games are my biggest vice.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?The world is a book; those who do not travel only see a page.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Weights at least three times a week, cardio - in the form of kickboxing and cycling - twice a week.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Nothing that should go on the internet.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My free spirit - it gives me the courage to experiment, and has made my life an adventure.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.The internet, pokemon, the gym, lube, my phone.