Dear RentMen visitors, Noods chose to answer 10 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Feb 2023
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Emotional Support, Financial Stability, Food, Humility & Respect
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm very clear about my boundaries and am a strong communicator. I think the biggest value add I can provide you is to help you discover where you stand in relation to where I am so that you can better understand yourself.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I don't. I'm so over trying to be extra... I'd rather chill and enjoy the ride.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I imagined love so great, it strengthened my understanding of how to love myself.
To clarify this, I fell in love at first sight and imagined a love story with this person. While it didn't work out as I was hoping, the experience unveiled words and principles that I live by daily to ensure I love as authetically as possible.
- What do you do for fun?I'm will be attending a pottery studio soon... and I play League of Legends.
- What is your ‘niche’?I think A LOT. Some guys say I sound like I'm Oprah or delivering a TEDTalk/Podcast
If you like philosophy, sociology and social sciences, I may be a fit. I am also into financial domination.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm a homebody. I've been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit... but I often have found myself saying: "I don't get it." By that I mean, every city has a different feel and flavor palate but I find it's mostly about the relationships cultivated that make an experience worthwhile.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?To maintain my budget, I eat very simply. A cup of rice and 4 eggs is what I eat for most meals. It's nice to get treated to go out. It often feels much more rewarding, in contrast to my simple living.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Growing up as Asian-American and observing racism in the Gay community, I often assumed I was unattractive or unwanted by men I desired. Even on Tinder and Bumble, I would probably only match with a handful of guys. It is only in 2023, at the age of 31, that I realize it's best not to create narratives about how you think others perceive you. Instead, live as you wish and you will attract those who wish to follow or support.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I aim to live quite modestly and simply, but I'm also extremely curious and analytical about the external world. I try to find beauty and meaning in everything I am exposed to.