Dear RentMen visitors, Nycfitjock chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 29 Mar 2023
- What are your greatest personal traits?I would say my greatest attributes lie within my confidence, intelligence, drive, strength, sense of humor, affection and ability to connect with people physically and emotionally.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I consider NYC home at this point in my life and spend a majority of my time here, but when given the opportunity I love traveling and do it as often as I can. I love exploring and learning about other cultures and visiting parts of the world I’ve never been to.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?For me, working out is an incredibly important part of my lifestyle. I find it physically and mentally therapeutic and spend around 5 days a week at the gym lifting weights for about an hour each time.
For my diet, I definitely enjoy good food and dining at nice restaurants so I strike a balance between working out and watching my diet consistently but still allowing myself to indulge on occasion. Life would be less fun without great food. ;)
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I have a sense of open mindedness and curiosity about the world that kept me from settling down for a simple life in a small town. Coming to New York I adapted to a lot of lifestyle changes but something that has remained the same are my values. Living here I’m able to enjoy a fulfilling life while retaining the heart of my ethics- being honest, trustworthy, polite and hard working. I have a nice balance of both worlds that makes me unique.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I constantly strive to set new goals for myself. I never allow myself to settle into comfort zones for too long. Not only because I find that the repetitiveness and monotony are something that feel like a chore, but I believe in striving to become the best version of yourself that could possibly exist in this life.