Dear RentMen visitors, Thelegendarysub chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 30 Jun 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I'll tell you to ask me you know more about me
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Many things i cant live without .The most important of them:
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?There are many ways I don't tell everyone. Everyone in my life knows something about me
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I enjoy going for a walk, or for a hike in the nature. As a market research analyst I spend most of my days in front of a computer, which obviously isn’t the healthiest thing. That’s why I try to minimize the screen time when outside of work, to give my eyes and my back a rest that they deserve. Basically you can say that I enjoy being outside and moving when I am not working.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Going the extra mile means going beyond expectations and limitations, it means doing your best at all costs and doing more than you have to. Going the extra mile means removing the mental block that stops you from achieving.
- What do you do for fun?I like to do a lot of things. Going to movies or to a theater, having a glass of wine with a group of friends, playing sports, listening to some good music, and many other things. To be honest, I like to have some variation in my life. And also if I do one activity only, for a long period of time, it loses a bit from its attraction. For example if I went for a run each day, I would hate the activity after a month. But when I run two or three times a week, I am looking forward to it, and enjoy it a lot every time. Speaking generally, I try to have an active lifestyle. I’m not that type of a person who’d sit home after work, wasting their time swiping pictures on Instagram or on Tinder
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.My greatest life experience We're in life for the experience
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Knowing myself
Being a Second Mile Person
Believing in myself
Taking Calculated Risks
Being a Go-To Person
Having a Good Attitude
Dressing For Success
Attention To Detail
Being a Thought Leader
Having a Sense of Humor
Learning Different Languages
Remembering People’s Names
Always Keep Improving
- What are your greatest personal traits?0. Always look for new ways to please your partner.
Be my best self
- What is your ‘niche’?5 Steps I Can Use to Find my Niche:
1- Identify my interests and passions.
2- Identify problems i can solve.
3- Research my competition.
4- Determine the profitability of my niche.
5- Test my idea.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm not trying to travel for someone who wants me. I am trying to travel to different countries to get to know the different minds and personalities of people.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Initially, follow a regular diet.
Food that gives me energy.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?A lifestyle is expressed in both the work, behavior, leisure and social patterns we do – it’s a combination of what we repeatedly do. It affects how we see ourselves and our identity.
Lifestyles combine motives, needs, wants, feelings. Our lifestyle relates to our sense of happiness and peace.
Overall, my lifestyle is about the big picture, the accumulation of small details of my daily lives.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My mind and personality are in line with everyone.
People aren't like each other, but I'm in line with everyone's mind in terms of who they are and what they want sexually.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Humble
Innocent devil 😈
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I love myself that I'm a bold person, full of energy, I know what I want and what to do.