Dear RentMen visitors, Wyatt_col chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 29 Oct 2023
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Spending a summer living in the Balkans. You can ask me about that over dinner :)
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Traveling is a huge passion of mine and I try to at least take small trips as much as I can. I love road trips exploring the west coast. I'm always down to go to Mexico and I've gone there once or twice a year for the last 7 years.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My sense of humor, my empathy and kindness, and my willingness to try anything once.
- What do you do for fun?I love spending time with my friends, cooking dinners, going to wineries, hanging out by a pool, and just spending quality time with each other.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I'm a lifelong athlete and staying active is extremely important to me. I'm highly active and do a wide range of exercising. I run, hike, lift weights, do crossfit, and do a bit of pilates and yoga. I like to do a variety of exercises so I don't get bored.
For my diet, I try to stick to a high protein, low sugar regimen with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My relaxed, go-with-the-flow energy! I'm down for a wild night out or a quiet night in and pride myself on being flexible.