Dear RentMen visitors, XTylerCookx chose to answer 13 interview questions that were last updated on 28 May 2023
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Cook breakfast
- What do you do for fun?Love biking, playing video games, and changing people's minds through patience.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.A weekend in Stockholm - I was upgraded to the presidential suite at a killer hotel for free, the hotel manager asked me on a date to a nationally televised awards show where I met the Crown Princess of Sweden. Then I got fucked by an Olympian. GO TO SWEDEN. (and you thought I'd have some cerebral answer to this question? NOPE)
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Empathy.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am really smart and can solve just about anyone's problems but my own. Seriously if you have a situation, ping me about it.
- What is your ‘niche’?Cooking and the Mississippi Payday (a donkey punch in missionary) - KIDDING
Coq Au Vin, obviously.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I've lived on 4 continents.
I travel as often as I can
My dad is an airline pilot too, so perks.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I spend as much time as I can naked.
I build computers and will challenge any hoe to a GAYMER THROWDOWN.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I've been hit by a car nine times.
Lived all over the world.
Went to culinary school.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I'm all about fitness pizza in my mouth
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I have lived an incredible, almost unbelievable life with some incredibly unique, happy and tragic stories. A rich tapestry with some clear and obvious stains. I've been told I can be hard to read but honestly I'm an open book.
I don't judge, am no bitchy queen and the last thing I ever want is to make someone uncomfortable in their own skin. Be yourself. I will be too.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm smart, funny and kind. Honestly I think so many men are so afraid of getting hurt that they put up major walls and push people away, or are unnecessarily rude.
I've decided that the only way to change that is by being as kind as possible to people I meet and I am proud of it.